Thursday, October 25, 2012

Signs of (Boy) Life



"No more sticky fingers!"

***************

                         "Hey, I just burped a do, re, mi!"

***************

                         "In some ways, I don't like this book, and in some ways I like it.
                         I don't like the point of view, but I sure like the way it talks about food
                         on every page!"

                                                                            ****************

                         "Why does Mom's hair look like that?  I didn't land my helicoptor in it."

*****************

                   Chris:  "Wade just spit a carrot back into the carrot dish!"

                   Randall (admiringly):  "Wow!  He must have good aim!"

*****************


"Oh bother!  Now I seem to have sticky glasses."


1 comment:

Me ;-) said...

Too cute!