Saturday, October 20, 2012

Collection of Oddities

Everyone in the world is quite mad, except for me and thee.  
And sometimes I have my doubts about thee.


Computer science has become a culinary art.


We hold these truths to be self-evident...that a father who would bake a laptop,


would have children who will blend Superman, Mardi Gras, and Lei Day...


 clear the table with a one-horse team...


 and bring in the clothes by donning gay apparel when it's not the season to be jolly.


Fa, la, la, la, la!



That's what I think...


"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
"No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't.  But there was going to be when I began it.  It's just that something happened to it along the way."

3 comments:

Uncle Ken said...

I am definitely curious about those first two pictures!

kkstrite said...

Uncle Ken, the laptop had died and he was trying to reflow the solder connections. Or something. And it actually worked. For about 10 minutes.

Me ;-) said...

Thank you for explaining the baking laptop! I was quite curious too ;-)