Saturday, May 28, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
The end-of-the-year program and picnic were Saturday. By this morning, Randall was already talking about something that happened back when he was in sixth grade.
And I sent Christopher to wash his hands for supper and he forgot and brushed his teeth instead.
And Wade has some new and enlightening phrases.
What in the world!
And then he has mumblings which no one can understand but which Christopher interprets anyway. "He said Randall was King of the Nose Hole and that I am The Greatest Person Who Ever Lived Except for God and Jesus."
And as for the bird......he was fluttering around inside the wall of our bedroom closet.
I believe it's going to be an interesting summer.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
The #1 Boy's Hut
We, the members of the #1 Boy's Hut, in order to form a more Godly hut promise to:
--try not to get in fights
--try not to kick members out of the hut
--try not to tease anybody
1. What would you do if you saw some people that were not members of the hut that were tearing down the hut? (Ask them nicely to go away.)
2. What would you do if you started to get in a fight with someone? (stop fighting and go find either Randy or Randall)
3. What would you do if a person started acting really snobbish? (Hold a meeting with the other members and decide what to do.)
4. Should we have a president or a very high-positioned person?
5. How many members should there be in the hut?
6. Should we move the hut?
7. Should we make the hut bigger?
8. Should we have a hut and a club, just a hut, or just a club?
9. What do you think we should name the hut?
10. Will you follow the rules?
And last of all is my personal favorite.....
11.. The girl's hut is right beside our hut. Do you think we should fight the girls?
Oh yes, I love